Show us that you take care of your heart by having your heart reigns in our photo contest of “Your Heart Reigns 2018” Facebook campaign in conjunction of the World Heart Day to raise awareness of heart health.
All you need to do is to take a creative photo of executing a healthy and heart-pumping activity with our customized frame available in Facebook effect and post it up as a public post on your Facebook page with the hashtags of #YourHeartReigns18 #RegencyMyHeartYourHeart #WorldHeartDay2018.
Don’t miss the chance to win attractive cash prizes up to RM 288 while showing your support for the global heart health effort.
Rules & Regulations:
- The photo frame contest is only applicable for our Facebook Fans. Please ‘LIKE’ our Regency Specialist Hospital Facebook (FB) page to join this contest.
- Staff, immediate family members, affiliates and associates from Mahkota Medical Centre and Regency Specialist Hospital are not allowed to participate in this contest.
- This contest will start on 20 September 2018 and will close on 13 October 2018 at 1.00PM.
- The methods of the contest are as follows:
- Execute a healthy activity
- Create a public photo post of your execution of that heart-pumping activity on your Facebook page.
- Your photo must be adorned with our customised Regency World Heart Day 2018 Facebook photo frames (we have 2 choices for you). You can find them by editing your photo through the Frame Effect available in Facebook.
- Hashtag #YourHeartReigns18 #RegencyMyHeartYourHeart #WorldHeartDay2018 in your post.
- Remember to set your post visibility to ‘Public’, so we can see your photo posts.
- We will select 3 winners based on the creativity and relevancy of the photo post
- Our decision is final, conclusive and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- We will announce the winner on our Facebook page on 19 October 2018
- We reserve the right to change these Rules & Regulations at any time without prior notice.
- These Rules and Regulations shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia and the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.