About Making an Appointment
What to bring for your Appointment?
On your first visit to Regency Specialist Hospital, kindly bring along the following original documents for registration:
- Personal identification card
- If you are covered by insurance or employer medical benefits:
- Insurance Card
- Authorisation Letter
- Previous medical records and X-ray films for reference
- Referral Letter (if any).
Arriving for your Appointment
You may be advised to come earlier before the appointment time, depending on the medical speciality.This will allow for investigation procedures prior to your consultation with the specialist doctor.
On arriving at Regency, kindly proceed to the registration counter where you will be advised on the next step.
Please proceed to make your payment at the counter. Our counter staff will help you to fix your next appointment if necessary.
If you are prescribed medication, kindly collect your medication from Regency Pharmacy  located at the ground floor. Our registered pharmacist will offer instructions on the proper usage of medicine.
Make your Appointment
- Fix appointment at least 1 day in advance.
- Call our appointment hotline at +607 381 7700 (ext. 3340).