No visitor nor accompanying person below 12 years old.
Visitors above 65 years old are discouraged.
Hanya 1 PELAWAT atau PENJAGA PENJAGA sahaja untuk setiap pesakit.
Kanak-kanak di bawah 12 tahun tidak dibenarkan untuk melawat atau mengiringi pesakit.
Pelawat berumur 65 tahun ke atas tidak digalakkan.
Brighter and Healthier Tomorrow
Founded in 2009, is a fast growing private hospital in Malaysia with 218 bed capacity serving around 170,000 patients annually.
Regency is located 15 minutes from the Singapore-Woodlands checkpoint and Johor Bahru city centre, Regency has more than 80 specialists across a wide range of medical and surgical disciplines. Regency is the only private hospital in Malaysia to have a 24-hour Emergency & Trauma Centre with emergency specialists on duty round the clock.
Patients visits since 2009
Centres of Excellence
- Digestive Healthcare Centre
- Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Heart & Lung Centre
- NeuroScience & NeuroSpine Centre
- Women & Children Centre
Regency Digestive Healthcare Centre
Regency Digestive Health Centre is a multidisciplinary centre that comprises of Gastroenterologists / Hepatologists, General & Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons, Bariatric Surgeon, Hepato-Biliary Surgeon, and Physicians. and Radiologists Supported by trained Endoscopy nurses and other allied health professionals, our team of Consultants work hand in hand to provide innovative solutions for a diverse patient population, focusing on a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic treatments for all types of digestive diseases.
The Centre is also equipped with non-invasive tools such as Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) and Fibroscan to provide dedicated treatment for various conditions of the digestive tract and its surrounding tissue / organ including lungs, pancreas, liver and lymph nodes. This enables our patients to be well managed with an integrated and comprehensive treatment plan, which can also be tailored made to include individualised Dietetic and Nutritional planning as well as Bariatric Rehabilitation.
Most of the services are performed in Day Procedure Unit while some are carried out in the Operating Theatre and Radiology Department.
- With more than 1,500 Gastroscopy and almost 1,000 Colonoscopy procedures performed in a year;
- One of the few private hospitals in Johor to have Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), a minimally invasive tool that uses high-frequency sound waves to assess digestive (gastrointestinal) & lung diseases;
- One of the few private hospitals in South Malaysia that offers Bariatric Surgery;
Regency Emergency & Trauma Centre
Regency Emergency & Trauma Centre operates 24 hours a day and is one of the state’s busiest private emergency departments. Our Consultants and certified nurses with Advance Diploma in Emergency Care (ADEC) are committed to providing safe, high quality, and efficient care to every patient who is suddenly / acutely unwell or injured, every day.
Led by an experienced team of Emergency Physicians who do procedures to stabilise the patient’s medical conditions with round-the-clock coverage, the Centre is supported by Consultants of various specialties / sub-specialties and with access to all major investigational infrastructure such as Radiology, Laboratory, Catheterisation Laboratory etc. to render care, appropriate to the patient’s health needs in a timely manner.
Equipped with 9 stretcher beds within the red (critical / life-threatening) and yellow (semi critical requiring treatment & observations) zone areas, the Centre is able to provide first hand emergency specialist care to patients with potentially serious acute illnesses or injuries that require immediate medical attention while waiting for the arrival of the subject matter Consultant(s).
- The only private hospital in Malaysia with Emergency Physicians (instead of Medical Officers) coverage 24 hours, 7 days a week;
- With more than 14,000 patients received and treated at the Centre in a year;
- Supported by 2 ambulances as well as equipment such as Ultrasound, ECG and Defibrillator to facilitate emergency assessment and stabilization;
Regency Heart & Lung Centre
Comprising of a team of Interventional Cardiologists, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Respiratory Physicians as well as Paediatrician with special interest in Paediatric Cardiology, Regency Heart & Lung Centre is established as a one-stop centre to provide comprehensive preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative heart and lung services.
Working together with a team of multidisciplinary Consultants, the Centre is also supported by a team of skilled nurses and allied health staff in Cardiac Catheterisation, Perfusion, Intensive & Cardiovascular Care, Rehabilitation, Dietetics and etc, to provide a holistic treatment and care. Recognising that “Time is Muscle”, our Emergency Physicians are available round-the-clock to provide the most efficient emergency treatment to patients in critical condition and get them transferred to the appropriate care location as soon as possible.
For critical cases that require life-sustaining treatment, the Centre is further equipped with Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO), a unique addition to provide prolonged cardiac and respiratory support, allowing more treatment time.
- First and only private hospital in South Malaysia to offer Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO), a therapy used in treating acute and reversible heart and lung diseases;
- Supported by Cardiologists who specialised in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing to care for patients having difficulty with the heart’s rhythm and electrical signalling;
- With presence of Cardiothoracic Surgeons on site to support and back up the team of resident Interventional Cardiologists;
Regency NeuroScience & NeuroSpine Centre
The Neuroscience & Neurospine Centre at Regency Specialist Hospital combines Neurology and Neurosurgery specialties together. We offer a wide range of services and treatments for Stroke, Disorders of the Nervous System, Brain Traumas, Neck and Spine conditions. Comprising of Consultants in the field of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Interventional Neuroradiology, the team is committed in ensuring that patients receive the highest quality of neurological care as well as achieving optimal spine health.
The Centre is amongst the few hospitals in Johor that provides Acute Stroke Management service within the “golden hour” whereby Intravenous Thrombolysis and Endovascular intervention is administered. The Centre is also supported by a team of experienced Emergency Physicians who are available around the clock and trained to handle the immediate assessment and management of patients with symptoms suggestive of Stroke upon their arrival at the A&E (a pivotal role in Acute Ischemic Stroke which helps to reduce door-to-needle / onset-to-treatment time).
- Amongst the highest referred private centres in South Malaysia for Stroke, Parkinson Disease and treatment for cases such as Blepharospasm, Dystonia, Hemifacial Spasm, Migraine, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Neck Spasm, Facial Spasm etc;
- One of the centres in South Malaysia that performs the most numbers of minimally invasive spine surgeries;
- Actively collaborate with other centres for referrals of Epilepsy Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation and Parkinson disease management;
Regency Women & Children Centre
At Regency Women & Children Centre, it is our core objective to improve the health and wellbeing of women, children, adolescents and newborns. Led by our panel of Consultants across various expertise in Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Neonatology, the Centre is further supported by qualified nurses and allied health professionals such as Midwives, Rehab Therapists, Dieticians etc.
We are committed to deliver high quality maternity care throughout pregnancy, birth and postnatal period. From infertility investigations, preconception screening, antenatal, through to post-natal care and aesthetic services, we are here to ensure that the journey to parenthood is a safe and life-enhancing experience for the entire family.
We also offer an extensive range of services for women and children across the different stage of their lifecycles, and this includes Gynaecology Disorders, Female Cancers, Neonatal care, as well as Paediatric illnesses in various specialties. Designed with practical family needs in mind, the Centre is equipped with a play area in the Paediatric outpatient clinic area, as well as Paediatric night clinic services since Aug 2012 (7.00pm to 9.00pm, Mondays to Thursdays).
- One of the few private hospitals in Johor with the most sub-specialties in Women & Children services to provide a holistic and integrated range of clinical services;
- With presence of Paediatricians / Neonatologist during elective and emergency caesarean, while close to 80% of Maternity nurses are midwifery trained;
- Highly trained Surgeons in the latest laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgical techniques so patients have a treatment option that provides shorter recovery time, lower infection risk and less pain;
Meet Our New Doctors
Frequently Asked Questions
The operating hours are from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm from Monday-Friday and 8:00 am until 12:00 pm from Saturday-Sunday, and vary accordingly on Public Holidays. For medical needs beyond the normal operation hours, patients may proceed to the Accident & Emergency which operates 24 hours daily.
Please contact the hospital at: +607-381 7700 prior your visitation to ensure the availability of the services.
It is best to schedule appointments before your arrival to minimize delay and inconveniences.
Regency Specialist Hospital accepts payment by cash, e-wallet, credit card, charge card, bank draft or direct transfers (TT).