Basics of MediSave
What is Medisave?
Please refer to the Ministry of Health Singapore’s websitewebsite for complete information.
What is the maximum limit for my MediSave expenditure in Malaysia?
What are the MediSave-applicable procedures and/or treatments overseas?
Who can use MediSave?
- 1Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) who normally reside in Singapore.
- 2Immediate family members such as spouse, parents or children of Singaporeans and PRs who normally reside in Singapore. These family numbers must be Singaporeans/PRs who normally reside in Singapore.
- 3Grandparents of Singaporeans and PRs who normally reside in Singapore, if these grandparents are also Singaporeans/PRs who normally reside in Singapore.
Usage at Regency
How can I use MediSave in Regency?
- 1MediSave-eligible patients can call our patient service consultant at +65 6334 7283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an appointment at Mahkota or Regency to consult the specialist and obtain a referral letter.
- 2Patient goes to Mahkota or Regency to consult the specialists and obtain a referral letter which contains the following details:
- Name of surgery
- Cost of surgery
- Estimated days stay
- 3Upon receiving the referral letter, the patient will arrange for an appointment with the patient services consultant at HMI Patient Service Centre (“HMI PSC”) to:
- Obtain a comprehensive briefing about the administrative procedure and financial related information
- Obtain financial consultation on the estimated bill size and MediSave claim amount
- Obtain referral letter from the doctor at HMI PSC
- Sign the Financial Counselling Form
- Place a 70% deposit for treatment
- 4Patient goes to Mahkota or Regency for treatment. Post-discharge, the patient services consultant at HMI PSC will help with the necessary MediSave submissions.
Approval of any MediSave claim(s) is subject to the Ministry of Health Singapore.
For more information on MediSave, please visit
https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/ moh_web/home/costs_and_financing/ schemes_subsidies/medisave.html
Get Help for MediSave-usage in Regency Specialist Hospital.
HMI Patient Service Centre
Located in Singapore, our one-stop service centre connects you to the two HMI hospitals in Malaysia through:
- Medical Referral and Appointment Booking
- MediSave and Financial Counselling
- MediSave claims and follow-up care
Contact us at:
- Tel: +65 6804 9888+65 6804 9888 / +65 6322 6333+65 6322 6333
- WhatsApp: +65 9655 2101
- Email: email@example.com
Find us at:
HMI Patient Service Centre @ StarMed Specialist Centre
12 Farrer Park Station Rd, #05-01, Singapore 217565
Regency Specialist Hospital