Regency Specialist Hospital (RSH) will remain OPEN and IN OPERATION for the duration of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) extended to 31st December 2020. Precautionary measures and pre-screening staff are put in place at all our entrances to ensure everyone’s safety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- RSH’s operating time will be from Monday – Friday: 8.00am-5.00pm and Saturday – Sunday: 8.00am – 12.00pm and vary accordingly on Public Holidays. Accident & Emergency operates 24 hours daily.
- Only ONE (1) visitor or caregiver for each patient at any one time.
- No visitor nor accompanying person below 12 years old.
- Visitors above 65 years old are discouraged.
- Practice social distancing, frequently clean your hands and put on face mask as a precautionary measure at all times.
- Patients travelling to RSH are advised to bring along their appointment card or referral letter.