Regency Specialist Hospital (RSH) will remain OPEN and IN OPERATION for the duration of the Movement Control Order (MCO) set to end on 28th April 2020. Precautionary measures and pre-screening staff are put in place at all our entrances to ensure everyone’s safety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Kindly adhere to the following visitation advice:
- Main Lobby Entrance at RSH will be revised to open from 6am – 8pm from 20th March onwards.
- NO VISITORS will be allowed to the wards except caregivers for children and emergency cases.
- Practice social distancing as a precautionary measure at all times.
- Patients travelling to RSH are advised to bring along their appointment card or referral letter.
- Overseas patients are not allowed into the country for the duration of MCO.
For further assistance, please call our Customer Service Line at +607 381 7700.
Thank you for your understanding. Let’s work together to ensure the safety and wellness of all our patients and staff.