Regency Specialist Hospital (RSH) will remain OPEN and IN OPERATION during the Restriction of Movement period. Precautionary measures and pre-screening staff are put in place at all our entrances to ensure everyone’s safety.
- RSH’s operating time will be from Monday – Friday: 8.00am-5.00pm and Saturday – Sunday: 8.00am – 12.00pm and vary accordingly on Public Holidays. Accident & Emergency operates 24 hours daily.
- Update on Ward Visiting Hours & Number of Visitor.
For Wards / CCU / ICU:
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Furthermore, as we recognise that our patients require time for rest, we discourage visitations extending beyond the stipulated visiting hours.
- Strictly only ONE (1) visitor or caregiver for each patient at any one time.
- No visitation is allowed for the Isolation Ward / Room.
- No visitor nor accompanying person below 12 years old.
- Visitors above 65 years old are discouraged.
- Practice social distancing, frequently clean your hands, and is compulsory to put on a face mask at all times.
- Patients traveling to RSH are advised to bring along their appointment card or referral letter.