Here at Regency Specialist Hospital, our healthcare facility is prepared to ensure your safety throughout the Movement Control Order (MCO).
During the MCO period, Regency Specialist Hospital will remain OPEN and IN OPERATION with several precautionary put in place. Among the steps taken to ensure your safety during your visitation are:
1. Operating time will be from
Monday – Friday: 8.00am-5.00pm, and
Saturday – Sunday: 8.00am – 12.00pm and vary accordingly on Public Holidays.
Accident & Emergency operates 24 hours daily.
2. For Wards / CCU / ICU:
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
3. Strictly only ONE (1) visitor or caregiver for each patient at any one time.
4. No visitation is allowed for the Isolation Ward / Room.
5. No visitor nor accompanying person below 12 years old.
6. Visitors above 65 years old are discouraged.