- Doctor’s Consultation & Physical Examination
- Height, Weight, BMI and Vision Test
- Stress Test ECG (Treadmill)
- Lung Function Test
- Doctor’s Report & Review
- Blood Screening
- Full Blood Count (FBC)
- Fasting Blood Sugar (Diabetes)
- Renal Function Test
- Liver Function Test
- Lipid Profile
- Urine FEME
Calcium Score* : RM700
Body Fat Analysis : RM30
What is *Calcium Score?
The Calcium Score test is a non-invasive scan that provides pictures of your heart to help your doctor detect the presence, location and extent of any blockages. You should consider a calcium scan if you are between the ages of 40-70 and have an increased risk for heart disease but do not have symptoms.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion period: 1st October – 31st October 2021.
- Applicable in Regency Specialist Hospital Health Screening Centre.
- Regency Specialist Hospital reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
For more information, call us today at +607 381 7730 or Whatsapp +6016 609 8770