24-Hour Walk-In & Emergency Centre at Regency Specialist Hospital provides round-the-clock, cost effective, efficient and quality specialist treatment for all emergencies, including trauma care and resuscitations.
Regency’s emergency specialists employ a multidisciplinary approach to emergency medical care by working closely with other specialists to provide consultation and complete care in areas such as Cardiology, General Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics and Paediatrics.
The centre has quick access to in-house medical technologies and facilities such as Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Radiology & Interventional Radiology as well as Clinical Diagnosis to treat acutely ill or injured patients.
The 24-hour emergency hotline is 1800-222-505.
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Operating Theater
- Intensive Care Unit
Our services cover the emergency cases. Emergencies that are sudden, urgent or unexpected include:
- Broken or dislocated bone
- Choking or breathing difficulties
- Deep cuts with uncontrollable bleeding
- Head injuries with bleeding, drowsiness or vomiting
- Heart Attack
- Loss of consciousness
- Poisoning or drug overdose
- Sudden abdominal pains that do not subside
- Sudden, severe chest pains or breathlessness
- Traffic or worksite accident