Team of Medical Experts
The Executive Health Screening Centre at Regency Specialist Hospital is a dedicated one-stop centre providing comprehensive multiphase health screening services with the purpose of maintain healthy lifestyle & early detection of medical condition.
Not only serving individual health screening clients, we also provide occupational health services to corporate clients with special requirements for examples: specific medical surveillance according to CHRA (Chemical Health Risk Assessment), and pre-employment screening according to company’s needs.
Your screening takes place in a warm, cozy and private environment, and you may select a package that is tailored to your needs and lifestyles. All tests are conducted on an out-patient basis and take approximately half a day to complete. Upon completion of all the tests, you will be given a detailed medical report and professional consultation by doctor on the same day.
Why you should choose us？
- Comprehensive health screening services tailored to your personal needs.
- Same day reporting by trained medical doctors on patient health condition and counselling on lifestyle.
- One stop center with in-house laboratory, diagnostic department, trained allied health staffs and nurses.
- In house referral specialist, supported by various specialties, and overseas trained specialists.
- Option to review report in Singapore by qualified physician
- Availability of tertiary hospital setting for extended medical needs
- Flexibility to customized screening packages to meet corporate client’s budget and occupational health’s requirement.
- Experienced in on-site occupational health screening
Our available Executive health screening packages:
|Basic Package||RM 358|
|Deluxe Package||RM 538|
|Wellness Man Package||RM 838|
|Wellness Woman Package||RM 838|
|Premier Man Package||RM 1,588|
|Premier Woman Package||RM 1,788|
** Price as update on 02/05/2018.
- Appointment at least One (1) day in advance.
- Fasting at least Eight (8) hours. Plain water can be consumed.
- Postpone taking any routine morning medication (except anti-hypertensive drugs), unless advised by your physician, until after the blood investigation
- Ladies who are going for mammogram are to avoid using deodorant or talcum power.
- Pap smear is best done 10 to 15 days after the first day of your menstruation.
Things to Bring for health screening:
- IC / Passport.
- Previous medical records if any of your concern.
- Comfortable attire for any packages, comfortable sports attire and shoes for your Treadmill ECG.
- Morning medication that you can consume after blood taking (if any)
Team of Medical Experts
Location: Ground Floor
Telephone: 07-381 7700 / 012-397 0477
Monday – Friday : 7:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday : 7:30am – 12:30pm
Sunday : 8:30am – 12:30pm
Public Holiday : By Appointment Only