Team of Medical Experts
Radiology Department in Regency Specialist Hospital is fully equipped with modern imaging technology to provide a wide range of diagnostic imaging services including Interventional Radiology procedures. The department provides day-treatment patient, inpatient and outpatient Radiology services. We accept referral from other hospitals and health clinics.
- General Radiography
- 64-Slice Multi Detector Computerised Tomographic Scan (CT Scan)
- 1.5 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Fluoroscopy and Endoscopic Screen procedures
- Mammography (Breast Imaging)
- Ultrasound examination and Doppler
- Body/Peripheral and Neuro Interventional Procedures such Angiography, Angioplasty & Stenting etc.
- Endovascular Intervention such as renal artery embolization, mesenteric embolization etc.
- Biopsy & Drainage
- Musculoskeletal & Spinal Intervention
- Interventional Oncology Services:
- Ablative procedures such as radiofrequency and microwave ablation, cryoablation etc.
- TACE – Transarterial Chemoembolisation
- Mechanical Thrombectomy
- Aspiration Thrombectomy
- Intraarterial Thrombolysis
Our Interventional Radiology Services
Interventional Radiology (IR) procedures are minimally invasive, targeted treatments, performed under imaging guidance which play a vital role in both elective and emergency patient. It offers an alternative to the surgical treatment and are less invasive, reducing morbidity and mortality; allowing more rapid recovery and can eliminate the need for hospitalization in some cases.
Our Screening Services
The radiology department also support in the health screening process, where the imaging technology is used to detect medical conditions that do not cause symptoms. You may find out more from our Health Screening Centre packages.