At Regency Women & Children Centre, our core objective is to improve the health and wellbeing of women, children, adolescents and newborns. Led by our panel of consultants across various expertise in Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Neonatology, the centre is further supported by qualified nurses and allied health professionals.
- 1Book appointment with Specialist Consultant.
- 2Physical examination and assessment.
- 3Procedures / surgery.
- 4Follow up visit with consultant and patient care team.
Diagnosis & treatment
- Infertility Investigations and Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Maternal-fetal medicine
- 3D/4D/5D ultrasound scan
- Women’s diagnostic and health screening
- Pap smear
- HPV testing and vaccination
- Pelvic ultrasound and ovarian surveillance
- Pre-mature / delayed puberty, hormonal imbalance, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), irregular menstrual period, and peri to post-menopausal management
- Various gynaecology disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Breast malignancies and gynae-oncology (cervical, endometrial, ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulvar cancer)
- Aesthetic gynaecology (vaginal rejuvenation)
- Neonatal intensive care, newborn screening, vaccination, child growth and development assessment
- General paediatric illnesses as well as paediatric sub-specialties care in the area of cardiology, nephrology, surgery and urology
- Minimally invasive gynaecology surgery
- Total hysterectomy
- Assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- Ovarian drilling
- Bilateral tubal ligation
- Ovarian cyst
Comprehensive care plan
- We are committed to deliver high quality maternity care throughout pregnancy, birth and postnatal period
- From infertility investigations, preconception screening, antenatal, through to post-natal care and aesthetic services, we are here to ensure that the journey to parenthood is a safe and life-enhancing experience for the entire family
- We also offer an extensive range of services for women and children across the different stage of their lifecycles, and this includes gynaecology disorders, female cancers, neonatal care, as well as paediatric illnesses in various specialties
- Designed with practical family needs in mind, the centre is equipped with a play area in the paediatric outpatient clinic area, as well as paediatric night clinic services since August 2012 (7:00pm - 9:00pm, Mondays to Thursdays)
- With presence of paediatricians / neonatologist during elective and emergency caesarean, while close to 80% of maternity nurses are midwifery trained
- Highly trained surgeons in the latest laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgical techniques so patients have a treatment option that provides shorter recovery time, lower infection risk and less pain