COVID Recovery Program
Regency COVID Recovery Program is designed for both patients recovering from hospitalisation and those who were not hospitalised but have recovered from their condition. The purpose of this program is to address the symptoms that a patient may experience after recovering from a COVID-19 infection. The COVID Recovery Program helps you to understand what has happened and what you might expect as part of your recovery.
Patients may experience symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Continued loss of taste
- Altered taste in the mouth
- Chest pain or tightness
- Depression and anxiety
- Fatigue (tiredness)
- Heart palpitations
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Joint pain
- Loss of appetite
- Problems with concentration and memory
An intake process will be performed by a Respiratory doctor. Additional medical consultations such as those with cardiologists, neurologists, psychiatrists and rehabilitation medicine physician may be advised if needed.
Complete the form to register
- 1.When do I need to seek help?
If you are concerned about any of your symptoms and it has been four weeks or more since you became sick with COVID, contact our specialist and ask about long COVID. With the COVID Recovery Program, you will receive an initial consultation and be provided access to any further assessments or care that the physician determine that you need and refer you to further support such as meeting our cardiologist, rehabilitation medicine physician, psychiatrist among others.
- 2.What should I prepare before I visit my doctor?
Your doctor will:
- Ask about your initial COVID-19 infection
- Ask about the ongoing symptoms that you are experiencing; when did the symptoms started and how they have changed
- Ask about your health conditions and medications that you are on
- Ask about how you are managing with your daily activities; for example your work/school, general wellbeing or feeling isolated
- Ask about any changes in your behavior, emotions, memory and mood
- Perform some test(s) which may include blood test, blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen level and/or chest X-ray
- 3.What if I'm unable to attend a physical visit at the hospital?
Patients who are unsuitable or unfit for a physical consultation may opt for teleconsultation with our physicians.
Follow up consultation with our rehabilitation physician is also available.
Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions apply.
For more information, call us at +607-381 7700+607-381 7700.